- VESSEL TYPE: Offshore and offshore wind vessels
- Vessel name: Bongkot
Scope of Work
- Onsite detailed HVAC engineering
- Equipment specifications
- Ductwork and Instrument diagrams
- Airflow and Single Line diagrams
- Noise calculation
- Dilution analysis for Laboratory
- Air diffusion analysis for raised floor areas
Project specificationDownload specification
Detailed HVAC engineering on the Production Platform South (PPS) for Phase 4A development in the Greater Bongkot South (GBS) fields. GBS are located offshore in the Gulf of Thailand 70 km south east of the existing Greater Bongkot North facilities. PPS will be linked with 4 other platforms.
Water depth ranges from 61 m to 78 m.
The platform is designed for PTT Exploration PCL and is built by Hyundai Heavy Industries in South Korea.
- Length 72.00 m
- Breadth 48.00 m
- Height (3 deck) 18.00 m
GET IN TOUCH WITH OUR EXPERTS TO GET QUALIFIED ADVICE ABOUT YOUR IDEAS OR NEEDS