MARINE HVAC DESIGN is looking for 3D modeler, piping & HVAC designers to join the company.
Selected candidates will be part of a dynamic team working on 3D coordination and integration of the ship´s different systems including HVAC, PIPING and electrical cable trays in AC Rooms and accommodation area.
- Engineering graduates
- 3+ years of experience
- 3D modelling and integration of HVAC and pipping systems, cable trays, foundations in AC rooms and accommodation area using different 3D software’s.
- 3D software’s: SM3D, CADMATIC, FORAN, AVEVA E3D.
- Languages: fluent English. Knowledge in French will be taken into account too.
- Proficiency to work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and perform multiple tasks with critical concurrent deadlines
- Self-motivated in anticipating, identifying, and taking action on potential issues and problems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to think independently and formulate conclusions consistent with MARINE HVAC DESIGN’s high standards
- Demonstrated high level of accountability, integrity and ethics in the performance of assigned tasks
- MS office
- Travel as required to support field, client or supplier
ABOUT MARINE HVAC DESIGN
We have over 30 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems.
MARINE HVAC DESIGN provides design & engineering on new builds, refits and conversions. Our designs can be found in all corners of the globe and on a wide variety of vessel types including aircraft carriers, large cruise ships, and offshore platform & support vessels. MARINE HVAC DESIGN is part of KNUD E. HANSEN